| Camping d’Olzo is situated 18 km far from Bastia, in the gulf of Saint Florent, 2 km far from the village centre and thus far from the waters of its touristic port. It is near Patrimonio, the most famous wine zone in Corsica with its AOC wines. It is a camping ground owned by Italians, with family management; it is very quiet, shadowy and clean. From a geographical point of view it is well situated, so that you can make daily trips to: |
* the Nebbio region, with its villages, panoramic views, churches, archeological sites and its restaurants with typical Corsican foods.
* the Cap Corse, with its breathtaking landscapes, beaches, reefs untouched by centuries and little villages where you’ll be able to enjoy wonderful fish dishes.
* the Balagne: you can visit the region by the famous little train, which offers the possibility to watch wonderful landscapes without the stress of driving.
* Corte, the ancient capital, surrounded by valleys, rivers, mountains and wonderful lakes, where you can spend a nice day in an Alpine landscape.
* last but not least the Agriates Desert, with its Caribbean beaches, that you can reach by boat or by 4x4 off-road vehicle.
Lieu Dit Strutta
20217, - San Fiorenzo (Bastia)
GPS: N 42° 41' 37'' - E 9° 19' 36''
Tel. +33.4953703 Fax +33.4953709
Internet: www.camping.it/corsica/olzo - www.campingolzo.com